CA CCW RENEWAL CLASS | 11 DECEMBER 2022, RANGE 5A, 10:00
Your issuing Police or Sheriff's Department requires that all renewing CCW permit-holders attend and pass a CCW training course. The curriculum for that course must include lessons on gun safety, permissible use gun laws, a written exam and a shooting proficiency exam. Our class is designed to exceed the curriculum requirements set by your issuing county / jurisdiction.
This California CCW 4+ Hour Refresher Class is recognized by Sacramento, Yolo, San Joaquin, Placer, Nevada, Amador, and others*. This class includes qualifying with one handgun. Additional gun qualifications are $10 each and can be purchased through this website or during class. Most departments limit the number of guns you can have on your permit to three at any one time.
At the end of the course I will issue you a Certificate of Completion. You'll get it same day; you won't have to wait for it to arrive in the mail. IMPORTANT: Once registered for this class, please e-mail [email protected] the following information for your certificate:
1. Your name exactly as you want it to appear on your certificate.
2. Make, model, caliber and serial number(s) of each handgun(s) you intend to qualify with.
Just because you earn this certificate does not mean that you absolutely will receive a CCW permit. There are many other variables involved in the issuance process. The decision to grant a CCW permit will be ultimately determined by the Police or Sheriff's Department that you applied with.
We are always looking to add more approved jurisdictions for our CCW training. If your county / jurisdiction is not listed, email me us [email protected] for more info.
COURSE LENGTH: 4+ Hours
Note: Range fees are the responsibility of the student, and can be paid directly to your Instructor on range day.
COURSE OPEN TO: Any student qualified to renew their California Concealed Carry Permit. Students should be actively engaged with their issuing county / jurisdiction in the CCW renewal process.
Items Covered in This Course
- Firearms Safety
- Training Opportunities
- State and Federal Law – Concealed Carry & Permissible Use of Force
- Range Qualification
And MUCH more…
GEAR & OTHER ITEMS
- A note pad and pen
- Drinks and snacks
- We will break for lunch at approx. 2 PM. You have 1 hr to get lunch and return to the classroom on Rockingham Dr.
- Up to $18 (depending on range membership) to be paid to the Sacramento Valley Shooting Center for the range fee
- The handgun(s) that you intend to qualify with
- At least THREE functional magazines for each semi-automatic pistol and/or at least TWO functional speed loader for each revolver
- A strong side, hip holster for each gun - must cover the trigger, and appropriate belt
- Magazine and/or speed loader holders (recommended but not required)
- Eye and ear protection
- Approximately 150 rds of ammo per gun (it’s better to take some home than not have enough)
- A great attitude!
AM - Sacramento Valley Shooting Center | 15501 Meiss Rd. Sloughhouse, CA 95683. We will break for lunch at approx. 2 PM. Students will have 1 hour to get lunch and return to the classroom on Rockingham Dr.
PM - ONE on ONE Firearms Classroom | 10398 Rockingham Drive #18 Sacramento (Rancho Cordova) CA 95827
RANGE FEES: We will collect range fees from each student of up to $18, depending on SAC VALLEY SHOOTING CENTER membership status.
AM - Sacramento Valley Shooting Center
The map shown below is for reference only. Often a GPS will get directions to this facility wrong! Please refer to directions on getting to the range on the SAC VALLEY SHOOTING CENTER website
PM - ONE on ONE Firearms Classroom - Our classroom is approximately 30-35 minutes from the range. We are located in the building behind Kiki's Wings, facing away from Rockingham Drive. 10398 Rockingham Drive #18 Sacramento (Rancho Cordova) CA 95827